Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cheap Japanese Perm "Japanese Perm" "Straight Perm" "Straight Rebond". What Are The Difference? ?

"Japanese Perm" "Straight Perm" "Straight Rebond". What are the difference? ? - cheap japanese perm

I decided to make my hair quickly and permanently. I have layers and my hair is very curly.

In the hope that make my hair on Sunday, and I do not know exactly what to get their hair line, permently called. I've heard of "Japanese Perm" heard "Straight Perm Straight Bounce. What are the differences?

& & Where am I to do? If you know that Hayward made a great job and is cheap enough? Please reply as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no idea

Anonymous said...

I think they are the same. Well, today I have my hair permed Japan last Thursday and let me tell you, it was the biggest mistake of my life. I am so he decided to hate most of my hair cut. Well, I'm a man and his hair was short, but I had the same bounce and volume. So if you think all right with the hair very straight, to get it, but well before. Oh, and Japanese is very good because it makes the hair healthy and strong feelings.

Post a Comment